Do you want to change the lives of children with Autism? Are you ready for training and mentorship that will support you in your career goals and allow you to grow? If you are looking for a meaningful role that delivers outstanding quality care and exceptional training in an environment where all people are encouraged to think big, have fun, and do good, then we can’t wait for you to join the CCHS family!
Our team of Behavior Technicians works one on one with kids to implement goals that are written and overseen by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Licensed Professional. They help a child acquire new skills utilizing teaching procedures rooted in science and creating learning environments that are exciting, fun, and motivating. They will also be responsible for providing feedback and collecting data as it relates to the program established for each client.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for improving the lives of children with Autism and their families and is looking for a platform to do their life’s work in a culture of collaboration and growth.
Why Join CCHS?
- The opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child with Autism
- Behavior Technician training – new team members begin by completing our flexible RBT training program that prepares you to become registered as a behavior technician and start your career and specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- For those enrolled in a graduate-level ABA program, you can apply to work with a dedicated one to one BCBA Mentor to guide you through your experience hours and support you in your graduate studies
- Training across multiple settings- clinic, home, school
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Previous experience working with children. Experience with autism or other intellectual disabilities is strongly preferred
- High School diploma; college degree is preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Availability to work a part-time schedule, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 AM-7 PM.
- Willingness to commute to and from client homes clinic or within 30 mins of the clinic in each direction to provide services
- Motivation and commitment to become a Registered Behavior Technician or Autism Behavior Technician within 45 days of employment via our innovative training program that prepares you to be a successful Behavior Technician
- Attention to detail
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Maintain a positive, open, and objective attitude towards others
CCHS is requiring that all new hires disclose their COVID 19 Vaccination status. To be considered for this position, candidates must have received or agree to be willing to receive the COVID 19 Vaccine by their start date or submit to bi-monthly testing. This is a condition of employment.