This service is provided by the following professionals. If you are interested in sending your application, you can do so by clicking the Apply Now button.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
Definition of Service:
Outpatient Therapy provides intensive clinical therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults with identified mental health or substance abuse diagnosis. This service is designed to meet the specific mental health needs of the identified client as they relate to their diagnosis and can be provided in-home, in-office, in-school or other approved/appropriate community setting. Outpatient therapy includes psychoeducational activities/interventions designed to assist the client of the reduction of dysfunction. Services are provided with client-centered and family-centered approaches and are delivered through intensive, time-limited, goal specific interventions.
- To deliver in-home or in-office services to clients as requested by the area mental health including the specific hours requested. These services may be provided in the school setting by therapists identified as members of the school based therapy unit if the client’s presenting issues would be better addressed in that setting.
- To provide therapeutic interventions to the identified client in order to enhance and foster the client’s optimal functioning and interactions in the home and community.
- To continually assess client needs, service availability and appropriateness.
- To work cooperatively with treatment team members and the family in the provision of services to meet the goals developed in the Person Centered Plan.
- To provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing and submit said documentation as specified by Medicaid and CCHS standards.
- Be available for approximately 2 hours per week per client for service delivery.
- Document direct service delivery and submit said documentation according to Medicaid and CCHS standards.
- A Master’s degree in a Mental Health field (e.g.: Social Work, Psychology, Counseling)
- Licensure/Certification or Provisional Licensure/Certification Eligible
CCHS is requiring that all new hires disclose their COVID 19 Vaccination status. To be considered for this position, candidates must have received or agree to be willing to receive the COVID 19 Vaccine by their start date or submit to bi-monthly testing. This is a condition of employment.